'Show Files in Finder' function no longer working?

jonnyjupiter

I used the 'Show File(s) in Finder' function all the time in previous versions, with a key command and also located in the track functions menu. On my current version, if I have multiple tracks selected and use this function, only a single audio file appears highlighted in the finder window, rather than all the tracks that are selected. Seems to be a bug... has anyone else come across this and know of a workaround? Quite inconvenient as I use this quite often for deliveries or file transfers.

Thanks in advance!

Wow I don't remember ever using that key command with multiple audio files selected, I've always used it with only one file. Did it use to work and show you multiple selected files in the Finder? How did it handle files in different locations within a single Finder window??

Yeah I used to use it all the time in an earlier version of 10! I'd highlight multiple file, hit the key command, and they would pop up all highlighted in a window- it was extremely useful. They were almost always in one folder anyways since all audio files dragged into my session are imported by default, so that's a good question... I would guess that multiple window with different folder would open though. Not sure if I ever ran into that though. I'm assuming this is a bug since the command still shows up as "Show file(s)" in the key commands window rather than just "Show file".