How to make Metronome sound louder

Breenfactor

Hey guys!

I was wondering how it could be possible to make the metronome sound louder. I already tweaked the settings cranking up the output level and the velocity settings of each bar/division count. Still, it's not enough. I would like to have the possibility to have it on a track and have the possibility to crack up the volume that way, but I still don't get how it could be possible to achieve that. I mean, I am not always gonna use 4/4 signature or certain bpms. So how could I achieve that in a way to have some kind of press for a template?

Thing is, I don't have any click track showing on my mixer even after selecting ALL.

How did you manage?

It is there by default in every project, unless you manually remove it, or start from a template from which it was removed (it is in every Logic template though, so that would have to be a custom one). Have you scrolled your mixer to the left and right?

Cannot really import it.

In a default project it shows the click with the klopfgeist and the signal goes from it to the output, but if I try to create the same click tracks within my template, the metronome doesn't go through the klopfgeist track.

Try to go to the environment (CMD+0) and cable the Midi Click - which is in the Click & Ports layer - to the instrument where the klopfgeist is inserted in the Mixer layer. To do this, You can open two environment windows, one showing the Click & Ports layer and another environment window showing the Mixer layer and drag a cable from the Midi Click output white triangle, in the Click & Ports layer to the instrument where the klopfgeist is inserted in the Mixer layer.

Cannot really import it.

In a default project it shows the click with the klopfgeist and the signal goes from it to the output, but if I try to create the same click tracks within my template, the metronome doesn't go through the klopfgeist track.

Try to go to the environment (CMD+0) and cable the Midi Click - which is in the Click & Ports layer - to the instrument where the klopfgeist is inserted in the Mixer layer. To do this, You can open two environment windows, one showing the Click & Ports layer and another environment window showing the Mixer layer and drag a cable from the Midi Click output white triangle, in the Click & Ports layer to the instrument where the klopfgeist is inserted in the Mixer layer.

That's great, I managed to do that. But still, I don't have the actual CLICK TRACK showing on my normal mixer, outside the environment. How to set that up again?