10.4.6 and logic 10.5.1

NoPro

Thank you. If you don’t mind me asking how did you download it ....from the App Store via update or a specific link on apples site .

..I’ve read different answers how they upgraded it.....also any issues with 3rd party plugins ? Thanks again !!

No idea how to do this ....I didn’t see any update ...just logic...the version I’m on....logic said

( open ) in the App Store ....I read online that if logic says “open” in the App Store your on the latest version ...,that just isn’t true ...just not sure how to find out other than calling apple or asking here .

One thing you can try is to trash the Logic app, but don't empty the trash of course.

Then go to the Purchased tab on the App Store and re-download the app and see what version you're getting.

You should be getting the highest version available for your operating system, which should be 10.5.1.

No guarantees though, the App Store hasn't been very predictable lately with the Logic versions.

And also remember to always keep a copy of the current Logic app you have.

You can right-click the app and select make copy.

That way you can always revert if you're having issues with a newer version.

Yes , I actually didn’t know how to copy it

....his helps very much ! .

I have time machine ....but logic x is the reason I even use the Mac. Thank you !!

Little nervous about 3rd party plugins . Most seem like a re-install is possible if issues arrive .. no 32 bit ones . I do have an ilok and I’m wondering if I should remove it while attempting the logic update or if matters leaving it plugged in ...?