[SOLVED] Hide all plugins shortcut?

Danny Wyatt
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Is there a shortcut where we can hide all plugin windows at once and then show them again?

I don't want to close them all and then open them and arrange them in the window.

This is for a mastering template where I have 3 plugin windows always open, but when I want to work on automation and stuff, they get in the way

Just wanted to add another keystroke I use as well as V (or W in Danny's case :)

If you want all the plugin windows closed and don't want them all to open up again when you open another plugin window I hold SHIFT while X-ing out of one plugin window.

(this may be public knowledge to everyone and I may be stating the obvious but that keystroke comes in handy for me every session)

Drew

Just wanted to add another keystroke I use as well as V (or W in Danny's case :)

If you want all the plugin windows closed and don't want them all to open up again when you open another plugin window I hold SHIFT while X-ing out of one plugin window.

(this may be public knowledge to everyone and I may be stating the obvious but that keystroke comes in handy for me every session)

Drew

Thanks.

Yeah, I know that as well, even though I almost never use it. Not because I don't need it, but because I never got used to using it. ;)

It's one of those things...