Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI

lorenzogc

"Sample Rate 22,103 recognized.

Check conflict between Logic Pro and external device."

I accidentally put Auto Sampler on my vocal lead through the Inspector in Audio FX. Auto Sampler was release in 10.5 FYI. Now it gives me this error and everything sounds like crap. I found the Auto Sampler in MIDI inputs. It only allows me to check it or uncheck it. Even when I uncheck it, "When a MIDI input port is deactivated in Logic Pro, the MIDI hardware device still communicates with other software applications" so it still sounds bad even when I deactivate it by unchecking it.

How do I access Port field, it says I can delete the MIDI input there?

https://support.apple.com/guide/logicpro/midi-inputs-preferences-lgcp418a5bbb/mac

Unfortunately delete didn't delete the MIDI input, when I selected the MIDI input, and pressed delete, that did nothing. As a clarified in the comment after the one where I asked how to backspace, I wanted to know how to delete the MIDI input. I tried fn and delete, command and delete, option and delete, shift and delete, you get the point. Nothing worked.

Apple specifically says "Backspace" in their terminology in the link that I provided, not "Delete", so that's why I asked.

The autosampler midi port is dynamically created when inserting autosampler on a channel strip. To remove the midi port simply remove the plugin from your channel strip...

This was an obvious solution which I tried that as well, that did not solve the problem. This is probably a bug in Logic, but I am not sure.

The autosampler midi port is dynamically created when inserting autosampler on a channel strip. To remove the midi port simply remove the plugin from your channel strip...

This was an obvious solution which I tried that as well, that did not solve the problem. This is probably a bug in Logic, but I am not sure.

Just tried it, and it seems you need to restart Logic to get rid of the AS port... So remove the AS plugin, save and then restart Logic should do it.