Undo Stops Working

EnderBender

Hi! I just bought a new iMac. Big Sur 11.2/Logic Pro 10.6.2.

Big problem: The Undo feature (Under Edit) randomly stops working in that it greys-out and Command Z stops working as well displaying a message that says: Command Not Available Because there are no Undo Steps.

Is this something I can resolve or this on your end in that you have to fix this bug and update.

This is a huge problem, in general, but especially when scoring on a deadline.

The only way it seems to get solved is by quitting and restarting Logic. Clearly, this not acceptable.

PLEASE HELP.

Thanks,

Eddie

Hi Triplets,

The standard 100 which was the same in my last computer and never had this problem. Granted, it was an older version of Logic I had been using for quite a while. I don't know if it's the fact that it's literally the latest version of Logic (on a new computer) and maybe it's still glitchy.

In another forum someone posted (in regards to this same problem someone else encountered) "to turn on both "Mixer" and "Plug-in" buttons in the Undo History pop-up. I just did that, so we'll see if it works. Again, it happens at random so it's a matter of trying and seeing if it happens again.