Achemy modulation depth isn't automatable

JOB

Modulation depth parameters aren't automatible in the Logic synth Alchemy. They simply don't exist as automation options and Latch does nothing.

Is there a way to assign an automatible controller to control them? I need to automate the AHDSR2 depth.

Screen%20Shot%202021-05-07%20at%206.43.25%20PM.png?dl=0

Ok thanks that's a bummer.

First time really diving into Alchemy, its a fantastic synth, I can't believe it comes standard with Logic.

But automating a filter envelope amount is about as basic as it gets, something even the most basic beginner analog monosynths can do. If it can't do this it can't really be used for anything but splashes of sound here and there. Its a shocking omission on a synth. What a bummer.

Assign a modulation source to the EG depth, such as the mod wheel or one of the eight performance knobs. Then automate that and you get the effect you want.

Excellent solution. Not sure why I wasn't thinking of that earlier, in fact now I seem to remember doing that before. Thanks for sharing. You can control-click the Depth button to add a modulation.

• 2 weeks later...