ascending inputs missing

logicben
Go to solution Solved by JakobP,

Thanks Eric, unfortunataly no. I have always the advances tools and options enabled. I just disabled them, restarted logic, enabled them again restarted logic but no changes...

So my question, is it only me, who can't access the "ascending inputs" feature? If so, I may delete my preferences later.

Thanks Eric, unfortunataly no. I have always the advances tools and options enabled. I just disabled them, restarted logic, enabled them again restarted logic but no changes...

So my question, is it only me, who can't access the "ascending inputs" feature? If so, I may delete my preferences later.

You have the Fireface as the output device but Soundflower as the input device. Did you always have Ascending as an option when choosing a virtual device like Soundflower?

Blink

@Blink

I was using soundflower successfully to route a 32-track-multichannel file with double-speed (x2) from quicktime into logic. I wasn't able to create the same double-speed effect in logic, tried all kinds of flex modes...

And thanks to Jakob, I can use the ascending input option with soundflower (as a virtual audio driver), too.