Automation Curves are there but no Automation

Jeremy_Caulfield
Go to solution Solved by Jeremy_Caulfield,

Hi Everyone. I appreciate you taking the time to look at this.

Now, one more thing. If I turn the automation button completely off and manaully go inside the plug-in and adjust for example the noise level of Reaktor the sound comes back but as soon as I re-engage automation it tries to read the curves to no avail. Have I muted something somwhere ?

Thanks again

Jeremy

464956621_ScreenShot2021-05-13at12_43_33PM.thumb.png.5cce20e870f60239f2e01f994a83d955.png

The way I read the list it shows the controller for "Noise Level" increasing from 82 to 91 (during the section displayed in the list). This sounds plausible. My guess would be that the automation was saved properly and that what we're seeing is some sort of "translation error". Of course all those steps from 0.01 to 0.01 and then further continuing to 0.01 until finally going back to 0.01 make no sense. Does Reaktor perhaps have some sort of high-resolution control mode that got somehow activated?

• Solution

Okay, so while looking to see if Reaktor has high-resolution mode I turned it on and off and it seems to have fixed the problem. I don't know if it fixed it permanently but I will test it tonight. As you can see the Automation lanes now have values.

To answer David's question of behaviour : Essestially Logic was following the automation curves but only the VOLUME (a logic function) was actually doing anything (being automated) , the filters and noise automation of for example were not moving any knobs on Reaktor.

Reaktor (and Many Native Plugs ) is convulted and bloated and has been a pain since I started using it in 2008. But I get good sounds from it ! I've had lots of crashes with NI since moving to 10.6

Jeremy

1385895055_ScreenShot2021-05-13at2_34_12PM.thumb.png.3f34ca4bc7cc0f7ce2724676277d4f84.png