AU Libraries missing, esp. Spitfire Audio

mrchuckhall

Hello,

Not an expert here, but after installing the latest Abbey Road Spitfire libraries, the AU files have disappeared from Logic. When I try to add a software instrument, where the BBC Library and Abbey Road selections pop up....nothing,. In fact, no AU audio selections appear, after multiple reinstalls / resets of the libraries and multiple starts of Logic and the computer.

And, I'm getting the message "The last selected audio interface is not available." Which baffles me, because it really is still available.

Need a little assistance.....

Thanks.

Assuming your samples are stored on an external drive, my first guess would be a disconnected dock or something, not knowing anything about your setup (good time to add all that to your signature)—would account for multiple disconnects, albeit one that you wouldn’t have noticed in this case. But doesn’t Abbey Road run through Kontakt? Topic for later, I suppose. Point is, we need more information about your setup to be able to hazard even an educated guess.