Addictive Drums - multi-output - output lane names

dmitch57

I have Addictive Drums 2 (v 2.1.14) set up as a multi-output VI in Logic Pro (v 10.6.2). I have all the signals and instruments doing what I want them to do. All good.

But: I'm hoping to get LP to display the discrete output paths of AD2 - when shown in a Source popup - in a way that is more descriptive than "Addict3", "Addict4", etc. In Pro Tools, the identical situation results in a nice list of signals like this:

http://dmitch.com/tmp/AD2%20Pro%20Tools.jpg

Whereas LP shows something like this:

http://dmitch.com/tmp/AD2%20LPX.jpg

The plugin is the same; those descriptive labels that Pro Tools displays are in there somewhere, and I didn't enter them or do anything special to make them appear....is it possible to get LP to display them?

Thanks.

Interesting. That's probably something that has to be coded by XLN themselves in order to make those labels appear in Logic Pro? Or a change in the Logic Pro code which makes the custom labels no longer compatible?

I've reached out to XLN for support, see If they are aware of the issue and if they know how to fix this.

I've reached out to XLN for support, see If they are aware of the issue and if they know how to fix this.

I did that too, after my post here. They told me that all DAWs - except for LP - display the names correctly. It's only LP that doesn't, and they (XLN) don't know why LP doesn't.

Thanks.

I did that too, after my post here. They told me that all DAWs - except for LP - display the names correctly. It's only LP that doesn't, and they (XLN) don't know why LP doesn't.

Interesting. I just received a reply from XLN saying that it's a bug, they're aware of it, and have it in their backlog to fix. :?