Some AUs not showing in channel strip

cmccaffrey

A few of my plugins aren't showing in my channel strips, mono or stereo, but are showing as successfully validated in my plug-in manager. I have deleted the components from the library/audio/plugins/components folder and reinstalled but the same ones again aren't showing. The main culprits are a few Arturia plugins from the V collection and FX collection, most are working but the same few just aren't showing.

I'm on an M1 MacBook Pro so I'm thinking it might be a compatibility issue but they're showing in Reaper so I'm just trying to exhaust all possibilities.

Would anyone have any experience with this?

Thank you

Can you give us an example of one specific plug-in that has a free trial for example so that we could try to reproduce the issue?

Alternatively, you could try contacting the manufacturer and ask them if they're aware of any incompatibility issue with Logic Pro, and in fact even ask them for tech support help to troubleshoot this for you.

If you find out anything please do update this thread, thanks!