Getting Kontakt to send each individual drum's MIDI to it's own Logic Track - is this possible?

MusiquedeReve

Hope everyone is doing well

I am somewhat new to Kontakt and just spend half the day setting up Butch Vig Drums so that I now have a template where each of the 16 drums in the instrument each go to their own track

However, what I thought would happen would be that, when I played a pattern, it would separate out that particular pattern's MIDI onto each separate output track -- so that, for example, when I press the pattern key, the Kick tracks would have the Kick MIDI on it, Snares would have the Snare MIDI on it from the pattern so that I could bounce each individual drum in place as its own audio track for mixing

Is that possible?

I am somewhat new to Kontakt and just spend half the day setting up Butch Vig Drums so that I now have a template where each of the 16 drums in the instrument each go to their own track

However, what I thought would happen would be that, when I played a pattern, it would separate out that particular pattern's MIDI onto each separate output track -- so that, for example, when I press the pattern key, the Kick tracks would have the Kick MIDI on it, Snares would have the Snare MIDI on it from the pattern so that I could bounce each individual drum in place as its own audio track for mixing

Is that possible?

How are you playing your pattern?

Is it a keyboard midi controller going into Kontakt and depending on the key pressed, it would play, kick, snare, etc...

If so, does each individual kit piece have it's own MIDI channel number?

Is that possible?

How are you playing your pattern?

Is it a keyboard midi controller going into Kontakt and depending on the key pressed, it would play, kick, snare, etc...

If so, does each individual kit piece have it's own MIDI channel number?

I was able to figure it out -= the pattern section has drag and drop MIDI for each pattern - I then separate by note pitch in Logic so each drum had its own track