Aggregate Device - Audio Interface and Bluetooth Headphones

zaybz

I want my audio interface (RME Fireface) and bluetooth headphones (Soundcore Life) to both receive Logic's output.

However, when I create an Aggregate Device (with the RME as Master) and set it as Logic's output, the bluetooth headphones produce no sound (the RME works fine as usual).

Anyone got any ideas why?

Thanks!!

Yep, what Triplets said. 190-210 ms - or more. Unworkable. even a pain when mixing, not to mention the encoding-decoding process which is not unlike mixing with 128 kbps MP3 "recordings". So: don't do it. Use headphones with... a cable. No latency, no fidelity loss.

1147864892_Schermafbeelding2021-05-31om21_22_48.thumb.png.6af048647b9aa88e090ad1fd0cd5e615.png

449540500_Schermafbeelding2021-05-31om21_22_27.thumb.png.7886539e6e1cf083b406fd6a5b52e82d.png

Thanks.

Yes, it's not ideal but I'm having issues with noise, so my Bluetooth noise-cancelling headphones are my least worst option right now until that's resolved. For editing I'm not finding it a problem.

Need to get some wired noise cancelling phones.