Yamaha MG 10 XU / Soundflower / Mac OS 10.15.7 problem

somsai

- after installing and deinstalling Soundflower, Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7 recognizes my Yamaha MG 10 XU as "1 IN 2 OUT 24 bit 41 kHz" device not as the 2 IN 2 OUT 24 bit 192kHz device anymore. before installing and deinstalling Soundflower everything was working well.

- now in audio midi set up a message pops up that says: AVB modus is not activated - unfortunately i coundn't figure out how to activate AVB / EAV...maybe this is the solution to my problem?

- following is also very strange: I am able to choose "USB Audio Device" as IN and Output in the system settings of Mac OS AND in the settings of Logic Pro AS WELL and I even HEAR my microfone signal going with my headphones connected to the Yamaha MG 10 XU, BUT i do not see any meter - NOT in the meter of the Yamaha MG 10 XU NOR in the input Meter of Mac OS system settings NOR in the Channel strip of Logic Pro.

-ANY SUGGESTIONS HOW TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM?

Thanks for the quick reply - you might be right .. guess this is the reason i had to deinstall soundflower .. it didn't work in this case. But unfortunately this does not solve my problem ... any suggestions what to do?