Flexi Pitch - Flexi Glitch - Can I switch it off on certain regions?

sebas

Getting tons of Flexi pitch glitches. No matter how subtle or extreme I have the vibrato, and pitch drift values, there are parts of my audio that are simply unusable due to Flexi Pitch sounding so over-processed and digital/glitchy. I also have a few sections that now jump up and down over an octave, creating crazy artefacts that are not present in the original audio, making Flexi Pitch completely unusable at certain points. I've tried glueing together the notes as recommended on other forum threads, but this still sounds exactly the same, despite looking different.

I guess my questions are as follows:

1) - Is there some way to fix this? Am I missing something/doing something wrong?

2) - Can I at least have Flexi Pitch only on certain audio regions, and deactivate it for other regions on the same track? (I'm currently using another track with duplicated audio, with Flexi deactivated, and muting and unmuting between the 2 tracks to have flex on and off, but surely this isn't the most elegant solution.

All feedback much appreciated.

Cheers