Logic Pro Ultrabeat changing my volumes after I close and reopen the project

theReal4lec

Hey guys, I am using Logic Pro and I am relatively new. I used to use FL Studio for years, and Pro Tools before that. I really enjoy logic and the way it works, and I want to make this my main DAW. I am trying to work out the kinks in my workflow to adapt to this new amazing program.

There is one problem however: I am making some beats and using samples with ultrabeat. Everything works fine, but then I close and reopen the project and whatever sample I was using in ultrabeat now sounds like it is half volume or even less. I'm not sure if there is a setting I have wrong, but it is a little frustrating to make something and then come back later and have it sound less loud and slightly different. Can anyone help me out with this?

No I don't have any midi on the track at all. It was just a sample and ultra beat as I was messing around with it. The volume fader didn't change position at all. It's super weird as it shouldn't be happening and literally only happens when I close and reopen the project, and it only happens with ultrabeat.