Audio clicks / dropouts

SFEARING

Hi,

I've looked on the forums but can't seem to find this issue addressed (though it must be common) I am importing audio files which are clean and free of dropouts or clicks) When I bring them into my mix, I am getting a dropout or click in a specific region. I re-imported the clean audio into my mix and the same dropout /click appeared. I have been working on this mix for a few days and this issue has just appeared. I would have thought that re-importing the clean audio would solve the problem, but it hasn't.... thoughts?

Update,

The glitch or dropout seem to be specific to the area of the mix and is only happening to two specific tracks. When I move those two tracks away from that part of the mix (so they are completely out of synch with the rest of the tracks) and solo them, the glitching is gone. Turning all plugins on or off doesn't seem to change the issue, only moving the tracks out of their synch in the mix makes the glitch disappear. As I stated above, I have re-imported the tracks and the glitch appears when I slide them into the correct region of the mix. I have tried re-booting...

Even more of an update.... Strangely enough - the glitch is specific to the area of the mix, not the track itself, sliding the track to the left or right (solo'ed) creates a glitch in the track in whatever part of the track happens to align with that region. Track is solo'ed and now on a new audio track with no plugins.

I think the project is corrupt.... are you suggesting importing all the files into a new project and starting the mix from scratch?

You can use the Project Import function on the right that allows you to get all the details of the project:

1689044879_ImportLocate.thumb.png.e0900895872d4158ba3522ac7c228ece.png

And then choose what you want to include:

1964753214_ImportFunctionLogicX.thumb.png.eaf2a7b6a243b7ade6a77a5c7ab19cbd.png