Where are the files kept?

marklcfc

I was just wondering incase I change computer in the future as I'm close to running out of space.

I have located the Logic folder with all Logic Pro Projects, is everything (like all the audio data) stored in that one file so that if I move it to another computer it will still work?

I wouldn't save the Alchemy stuff.

It's in your computer anyway.

Other than that it looks good.

I personally prefer to save as a Folder, which allows me to see the Audio Files folder right away.

With a Package you can't see it right away, you have to right-click and then Show Package Contents.

i much prefer packages; easier to organize & move around and, if you really have to get access to an audio file, you do what triplets said... and you can, for example, option-drag that file somewhere else (option-drag copies, rather than just moves a file).

for me, it's cleaner, and easier, to dupe projects, archive them, etc etc (but hey! i'm a 'neat freak')

Like triplets I prefer folders, which are the original way to save Logic projects before GarageBand was created (that's where packages came from). One of the advantages of folders is that it makes it easy to search for audio files from Logic. For example when searching with the All Files Browser, only files inside project folders show up. Files inside project packages do not show up:

1807035525_AllFilesBrowser.png.ebdae32469f11284ac4257568d4d9d25.png