Problems With Opening Logic

Reddington

A little backstory first...

I recently downloaded the free Kontact 6 player and everything that came with it.

This project I'm currently working on has multiple MIDI tracks using the Kontact player.

Since I've used Kontact instruments in this current project, there's always an error message when I go to open my Logic Pro X app (photo attached).

Sometimes I can get around it by left clicking on the Logic Pro X app and opening up a previous project and then going to File-Open Recent-(and clicking on my current project w/ Kontact), then my project will open.

But for whatever reason, when I try to open Logic (where my recent project will appear) there's an error message saying it "quit unexpectedly while using the Komplete Kontrol plug-in."

On the error message there is an option to reopen Logic Pro, but the same error message just pops up. I've only had one time where I've clicked "reopen" and it actually loaded my current project, but it took a few times of me clicking "reopen" and getting the error message.

Any idea on how to fix this?

*side note, this has only happened in the last 4-5 days because that was the first time I used Kontact in any projects.

tempImageRgcqgb.thumb.gif.b93d3948dd0ab4a465f73af7bfd2feba.gif