In/Out Utility Mix parameter keeps slipping phase

Jimi-Dharma

I've got a 500 Series rack with some goodies, and I'm been routing to and from with the in/out utility for a while now. The mix parameter almost never works right. I hit the ping button, reset the audio device, quit and reopen, etc. Sometimes it works great, but it seems like as I make other adjustments with plugins etc, something will happen that causes a slip in phase, and sometimes a massive delay. I can't figure it out.

I'm using an aggregate device for the Cymatic Audio uTrack and the Roland Studio Capture Simultaneously. No other hiccups with this setup.

Any ideas on keeping the in/out utility in phase consistently?

Thanks in advance!!

I don't think snapping edits to zero crossing would help here, the issue isn't with syncing audio regions on the grid but with audio streams being delayed and ending up out of phase apparently. I would guess that this has something to do with plug-in latency compensation. You could experiment with the different compensation settings in your Logic audio preferences.

In the end if you can't seem to get stable behaviors then you may want to consider going old school and printing the effect to an audio track, which would alleviate these issues?