problem with Ultrabeat samples

mightypants

Whenever I try to load up a UB patch that requires samples, I get the old "Some additional content is needed for this project..." message, despite the fact that I already have the full set of content. I have repeatedly tried letting it reinstall what it thought was missing, and I have tried reinstalling the entire library, to no effect. I have my content on a separate drive and have verified that after going through the reinstall process, the newly installed files do indeed have updated "date added" timestamps. I don't have this problem with the Sampler plugin. Any ideas as to what's going on, or suggestions to troubleshoot? I can load the samples manually, but obviously don't want to have to do that every time I use UB.

I'm on LPX 10.6.1, MacOs 10.15.7, MacBook Pro 2019. I don't use Ultrabeat all that often, so I'm not sure what updates or other changes may have been made since the last time I used it without having this problem.