Working with score : how to see 2 instruments or more

Bebop26
Go to solution Solved by volovicg,

Hi.

I've checked in the Official user guide (10.6), but it seems that it does not talk about scoring, or working with the score window. The table of content is huge, though, maybe I missed it...

My question :

How can I see more than one instrument in the score window ? I only get the score of the last track on which I clicked.

By the way, does David's manual covers everything, like scoring or working with arrangement indicators, external MIDI instruments, sending system exclusive, and all the rest ? Is it THE bible where someone can easily find answers, or is it organized in a way where you have to follow all the lessons, step by step, to get the basic of Logic Pro ? Does it also cover advanced editing, advanced topics ?

I'd be glad to buy it if I can find the answers for most of the questions I'm asking here...

Thanks to all of you reading this and helping those who ask questions.

Have a good day.

Thanks for your answer, volovicg.

With that little LEVEL icon, I can get all the tracks in the score editing window. This is a beginning !

I tried to create a new score set with two software instruments.

Here's what I created, maybe is not the correct way... :

2090041742_Capturedcranle2021-06-2212_10_37.thumb.png.469a66c4f4f6703b1f9f1c30ed19dcb6.png

How can I open this score set, in order to see just those two tracks ?

Working with scores does not seem quite obvious !

Thanks again, have a good day !

Thanks, I'm still trying to figure out some things, but your answers, the article you suggest and some You Tube videos should help me to master this aspect of Logic Pro.

Thanks again, I appreciate !

1/Select the instrument regions in the Arrange window - click highlight however many you want to see in the score editor

2/ Go to the Window menu and 'Open Score Editor'