Smart controls undo/redo?

AMD

Open the Mixer and select Edit > Include Mixer Undo Steps in Project Undo History. Now try again.

Hi David and thanks for such a swift reply.

I have those options already turned on, which is why I was so puzzled when my move(s) wouldn't undo. In the end I had to revert to a backup :?

I just opened the project again and tried again and the moves undo as expected.

Strange.

Something seriously weird going on here:

1. I opened the project this morning. I unchecked mixer undo/redo in the undo history. I moved one of the smart control parameters and used my key command for Edit>Mixer Undo. The screen flashed and I got a notification saying 'no fader undo available'. I moved the same parameter again and used my key command for Edit>Mixer Undo again and the move was undone. Is there a reason the firm move was ignored, but the second one was undone?

2. I made a few fader and send moves and then moved a parameter on smart controls. Again I used my key command for Edit>Mixer Undo. The smart control move was ignored at first and the mixer moves were undone in order, then the smart control move was undone last :?