Volume problem

macdad
Go to solution Solved by macdad,

What MIDI controller are you using?

What plugin/preset are you using that causes the distortion?

Did you try each and all of my suggestions?

In my previous post, you could have noticed that the words "my suggestions" are underline and blueish. That means that clicking on them will take you to my previous post (about a month earlier on this thread) where I made those suggestions...

ok!! will check. Iremember you and am pretty sure I did try what you suggested b ut I will look again. I've tried so many things from so many people. Problem persists. And now the new one with the distortion. I will try the steps in the message I just sent you and see if that helps and then check out yor suggestions!! Thanks so much!!!

yes I did. The midi monitor showed nothIng bogus being generated. That's why the novation guy thought the proble must b e a logic setting. Do you mean I can turn the Aftertouch message off on the MkII keyboard itself or....in the logic program? Could you elaborate as to how to do this. I will address this issue with the novation guys as well. As always thanks for your assistance.

Hi again....most of the things my that my novation expert tried didn't alleviate my volume controller problem. We rebooted logic from the app store and he removed the mkII from the control setup. The distortion problem has seemed to have gone away (at least for now. Still working with him on the volume problem. Will keep you informed. Seems the controller had some kind of bug which cause the distortion/squelch sound? I'll let you know how we progress. Thanks for now though!