Arifacts from moving Flex time Markers

Mark1971
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Often when I'm using flex time I gets these artifacts (little knock sounds) where I moved the

marker, just before or just after. I'm editing the timing of a vocal and it's kind of annoying.

I'm not moving the markers anything crazy either. I've re-started my Mac and Logic but

it's still happening. My cpu meter is hitting below 25% usage.

Any ideas on how to stop this from happening?

Wow...so no matter where I move this transient marker it still produces an artifact after I go back to the edit window and move the flex marker. I want that dotted line (that will be a flex marker) to be right on 45:2 but when I do it produces the artifact. This transient marker is tough to place because there isn't a clear transient to move it too. What do i do in a case like this?

2102315510_ScreenShot2021-07-24at2_38_33PM.thumb.png.8848f778a99047fe5dba1fe0f4c0c2e8.png

Right....So there's an issue where when i try to move a flex marker it causes a little "knock" artifact. So, taking your great advice I've gone into the audio file editor and cleaned up where the transient marker should be lined up with the transient. It's worked a bunch of times but I've got one where the transient is difficult to pinpoint; so, after I guess where it should be I go back into the edit window to now move the flex marker where I want it and the artifact is still there. I hope I'm making sense:)