Guide for absolute beginners?

BetronParks

I bought Logic Pro X, I've read the guide. It is not tailored for absolute beginners. I don't even know what the jargon means. I don't know what reverb is. I don't know what distortion is. I don't know any of this vocabulary, and I don't know what you should adjust to make it sound better through headphones/speakers/etc.

Where do you go to learn the very basic terminologies and science behind quality music production? Because my ears hurt from listening to my own beats without knowing what I'm adjusting.

Yep, probably try David's book.

The Logic reference manual is just that - a reference guide to Logic and it's features. it is not an introduction or recording or mixing guide, or a general "explain audio concepts to beginners" book.

Have you already been using Garageband for a while, and moved up to Logic? Have you used recording studio/music gear in the past? Or is Logic literally your first step in computer/DAW music making?

The Logic reference manual is just that - a reference guide to Logic and it's features. it is not an introduction or recording or mixing guide, or a general "explain audio concepts to beginners" book.

And even then, it still attempts to give a simple definition of basic music production concepts whenever possible, and I feel it does a pretty decent job of that to get started. For example:

Distortion: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/logicpro/lgce28151a55/mac

Reverb: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/guide/logicpro/lgcef296924f/mac