Bypass All Effect Plugins KeyCommand not working

Dynamic_Notes

Hi, how is this working for you guys?

From what I see it doesn't say "all effect plugins" of just one channel strip, so I assumed if you select any number of channel strips, those will be the ones this key command will work on.

The key command for this only works sporadically and inconsistently here. Ive tried changing the Key Command in case its my keyboard being funky. No difference. In undo, Ive seen where these selected channelstrips have been bypassed but that doesn't reflect in the mixers. Also at times Im able to toggle between the bypassed and non bypassed state. Im not sure its even supposed to do that. Other strange behaviour is that sometimes if I initiate the bypass in the environment mixer first, then it will work in the main mixer after that. Sometimes it will work a few seconds after doing the Key Command.

Any thoughts appreciated.

It toggles reliably all audio FX plugins steadily but only for one single selected channel strip at the time.

Otherwise selecting many channels strips, then issuing the command will yield to random results at best.

I also noticed that if you have a MIDI Fx plugin, it will not toggle it, but will toggle the virtual instrument along with the audio Fx plugins.

And if the MIDI Fx plugin is already bypassed, the virtual instrument will remain bypassed for good while the audio FX plugins will be toggled on/off as expected.

Ive very recently updated Logic 10.6.2. (will update my sig) This behaviour was present in 10.6.1 as well. Easily reproducable.

When the command DOESN'T work for multiple selections, look in the undo and see what entries are there. Toggling on and off registers in undo for me but the buttons on the channelstrips dont change colour.