Logic cuts synth played synth sound when start playback

BandiBandi

First of all thank you for your answer.

So I took a screenshot but it is really not much to see. For the change I just started a new project. It is empty there is only one sylenth open. I play on the sylent and hold a chord whenever I hit space to start playback even nothing is there to play the sound from the sylenth is cut immediately. BTW It does the same when the playback is on and I hit the space to stop playing. It cuts the sound from the synth I play live.

I don't know how to bypass all control surfaces means really.I use only one korg microkey 49

I confirm that it does what you describe over here as well.

The currently played live performance gets muted at the moment that either the playback and/or the stop command are issued.

The odd thing being that when establishing (in the Environment) a direct connecting from the Physical Input object to the Virtual Instrument Channel Strip object, thus bypassing the Sequencer object, the muting phenomenon will occur only when starting the playback. In such a configuration, stopping the playback will not cause the current manually playing note to get muted.

Thank you, very annoying. Is there a way to fix it, some settings maybe? I tried it all over in the settings but nothing changed it. I guess the whole audio engine restarts itself when it start the playback. Is there a way to tell this to Apple, ask for fix, maybe is it just a bug? Thank you again have a nice day!

It's not a bug and there is nothing to fix, it's working as intended. You may not like the behaviour, but this is how it's designed. Changing that for the benefit of some who want to start playing with a held chord would require substantial changes to the underlying audio architecture with high risk of breaking lots of other stuff left and right, so not likely to happen.