Summing - Track Stack automation

mattrixx

Ok so I have a Summing Track Stack... ie all tracks contained are routed to a buss, to which I can add plugins etc.

Why is it that I can write automation to it (the Buss), but it doesn't read the automation at all?

So then I Flatten the Stack and then create a track for it's routing Buss in the arrange window, adjacent to the other tracks (that were in it) and then create a basic folder stack... Still can't get that Buss to automate.

weird!!

Ok so I have a Summing Track Stack... ie all tracks contained are routed to a buss, to which I can add plugins etc.

Why is it that I can write automation to it (the Buss), but it doesn't read the automation at all?

The Summing stack tracks members' outputs are normally routed to the Bus used by the Summing stack master's input.

When you say routed to a Buss, are you talking about their Output or about one of their Sends?

In case of a Send, is that Aux channelstrip part of (within) the stack or is it located outside the stack?

So then I Flatten the Stack and then create a track for it's routing Buss in the arrange window, adjacent to the other tracks (that were in it) and then create a basic folder stack... Still can't get that Buss to automate.

weird!!

I made the tests here, and everything works as expected...

Edited by Atlas007