Audio out of sync with plugins enabled

NuzzleCut
Go to solution Solved by JakobP,

I'm running into a frustrating issue that I've never had before. I record direct audio tracks with low latency mode enabled and no plugins active, except drummer. I have clean performance and everything is locked into tight layers (guitars and bass). As soon as I start to enable plugins for mixing (BIAS Amp 2, various Fab Filter & Waves), things sound disjointed and out of sync. It's like the plugin path for each track is causes individual latency issues. The real kicker is that when I go back and bypass the plugins (all plugins & sends), the tracks don't revert and continue to sound disjointed. Is there a setting that I inadvertently messed up somewhere?

System:

Logic Pro X 10.6.2

macOS Catalina 10.15.7

2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9

16GB 2667 MHz DDR4

Focusrite Saffire Pro 14

Great info regarding bypass and latency. I checked in Preferences > Audio > General under Compensation, and indeed it was set to "All". Intuitively, it seems that it wouldn't be set to this, and "All" would be the solution. However, it was already set to "All" and adjusting the setting to "Audio and Software Instrument Tracks" resolved the issue. Thank you so much for pointing me to the solution!