Separating Linked Staves

compmole

I'm extracting parts from an orchestral score.

I'm able to get all the flute parts onto one score, for example, but I can't find a way to separate the 2 linked flutes' staves on separate pages so that each musician would have their own part separately. I've included a screenshot to show the linked stave in question!

On a side note, does anyone know if there's a way to quickly clean up dynamic markings? As soon as I extract parts from the score many of the markings fly all over the place, I'm able to drag them back but it'd be a relief if there was a quick fix to this that I'm missing!

Thanks in advance :)

343707625_Screenshot2021-08-02at11_25_31.thumb.png.2404faa297a4cbb803de2e7885656f3b.png

I figured out by going to the staff settings I could delete a stave to export the other. Unfortunately I still didn't find a work around that involved keeping both staves so I had to go to the undo list to undo afterwards, delete the other stave and then export that. Oh well it worked