Input monitoring in logic is not showing

crimson24
Go to solution Solved by crimson24,

Hey everyone, I am having a problem with my input monitoring on each track. I had this feature working but now I have nothing and I did not change any settings.

I am using Logic Pro with the Zoom L-20 digital recorder and it can also be used as a sound card into any DAW. I did have the input monitoring working and done lots of recording but all of a sudden I have nothing. I can play back what I have already recorded but it wont show input signal and I can also hear in the headphones my new guitar signal I want to record but it just wont record or show input signal yet I can hear it sooo frustrating.

I have also checked all settings and all seems right and checked tracks to make sure they are on the recorders (Zoom L-20) input channels and thats all OK too so what could be doing this is beyond me and I really need help with it if anyone has had similar problems please chime in here. Thanks

• Solution
Hi and thanks for the help. Yes I sorted it out by closing logic and reopening it. Had input signal back. It seems when I leave a project open for a few days funny things like this happen so from now on will close projects between sessions. Thanks :-)