Score Editor: what Staff Style?

Music Spirit

There are so many cool things in those bars, no way I could explain it all here. So here is an image - let me know if I missed anything and I am attaching the logic project so you can see all the settings I used in particular for triplets, sextuplets, etc.....

Display quantize set to 32, nudge value 32, staff style not relevant. Hope you can gain something from this....

Just noticed I misspelled spirit in the title.... I leave it to you to correct it... :)

573175503_ScreenShot2021-08-14at3_22_54PM.thumb.png.6af683c1b86f53f28daa991efaf57974.png

for Music Spirit#1.logicx.zip

Here is the Logic Project for your reference.....

There are so many cool things in those bars, no way I could explain it all here. So here is an image - let me know if I missed anything and I am attaching the logic project so you can see all the settings I used in particular for triplets, sextuplets, etc.....

Display quantize set to 32, nudge value 32, staff style not relevant. Hope you can gain something from this....

Just noticed I misspelled spirit in the title.... I leave it to you to correct it... :)

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 3.22.54 PM.png

for Music Spirit#1.logicx.zip

This is SO COOL & USEFUL !!! I am very grateful - awesome knowledge of the Score Editor. Thank you!!!!

PS Just had a look at the project - and yes the key to this is the Display quantize 32 and the Division setting 32 ... and you also use tuplets very judiciously.

I did not realise that you could do this with multiple tuplets in the same basic Staff Style. So the key is to get the division right to the lowest common denominator and work up from there.

Incredibly useful - thanks again!

There is one tiny thing missed if we are being 'super proof reading picky' ;) which is that last 16th note in Beat 3 Bar 6 is tied to the Beat 4 of that bar.. but that is easily corrected. The main thing for me is the use of Tuplets and getting those happening in different places with different values. All accurate