Score Set changes when Screen Set windows are toggled

Vieira100

I would like to lock a screen set until I decide to double click a single instrument or the open space outside a staff and get a single line or all lines. I have experimented with the yellow/purple chainlink thingy, but the behavior continues to be wonky. Some songs stay, while others change the filter screen set selection instantly whenever I go from Score to Tracks and back to Score. I guess if you select a track or region that trumps one's earlier decision?

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Vieira, I respond to your private message about getting more answers to this older question.

Feel free to "bump" your post: just post a reply so that it comes back up on the list of topics and gains new visibility.

Also the easiest way for people to help is if you can attach a very simple Logic project that exhibits the issue you describe, and give the steps to reproduce the issue. Then I or someone else can download the project, experience the issue for ourself, and experiment with it to try to find a potential solution.

Hope that helps!