Audio track from external keyboard affects sounds generated on the keyboard

vespina

I have a Roland JunoDS connected with my computer using the USB cable with appropriate Juno's drivers. I can record audio coming from my JunoDS directly using QuickTime, Audacity or Reaper without problems... but when using Logic, many times the sound generated by the Juno get kind of "detuned" as soon as I open a project, even before creating an audio track.. and the detune occurs in both the sound coming from the Juno's audio interface as well as from the Juno's normal outputs. You can hear the corrupted sound here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r7j1ewbdhtwes37/Sample%201%20-%20InsideLogic.mp3?dl=0.

a) If I close the Logic project, the problems solves immediately

b) It only happens on Logic.

c) Is not a cable or computer issue, since the keyboard works perfectly with any other sound program.

d) Is not the Logic version since I am running the latest version (10.6.3)

e) Some times, turning the keyboard off and back on solves the problem... but since a couple of days ago, this stoped working.

f) It doesn't have to do with buffer size or computer overload, since I tested with all available buffer sizes and my computer its an i7 with 16 GB of RAM and a SSD disk, and the problem occurs even after a clean start with nothing else running.

Any ideas?

TIA