Batch export multiple audio regions as Apple Loops

JoshJ

A standalone app for converting audio into Apple Loops?

"myriad" was the app, a great tool. i used it several years ago to batch-convert a whole bunch of audio files. then it was abandoned (and does not run on more-recent OSes). so it goes...

https://download.cnet.com/Myriad/3000-2170_4-10265872.html

the developer still exists, but not the app:

https://audiofile.engineering/products

A standalone app for converting audio into Apple Loops?

"myriad" was the app, a great tool. i used it several years ago to batch-convert a whole bunch of audio files. then it was abandoned (and does not run on more-recent OSes). so it goes...

https://download.cnet.com/Myriad/3000-2170_4-10265872.html

the developer still exists, but not the app:

https://audiofile.engineering/products

I own Loop Editor from audiofile.engineering which deals with creating Apple Loops.

Not sure which is better for Apple Loops creation, Myriad or Loop Editor.

I'm sure each has it's benefits.

Anyway, if you're an owner of either products, there is legacy support since Zynaptiq purchase the rights to the software.

For Loop Editor, Zynaptiq has release several updates from the original audiofile.engineering last release.

You may want to email Zynaptiq to see if purchase of either of these products is possible.

myriad stopped working here completely (probably in big sur).

Just send an email to Zynaptiq about that.

They'll tell you if there's an update for Big Sur or they might just tell you another app they have or are working on.

It makes no sense to just purchase the license rights from another company and support it with updates with not eventually getting a bigger version or new version of the software.

myriad stopped working here completely (probably in big sur).

They'll tell you if there's an update for Big Sur or they might just tell you another app they have or are working on.

It makes no sense to just purchase the license rights from another company and support it with updates with not eventually getting a bigger version or new version of the software.

hmmm, let us know what you find out...

Huh?

I don't own Myriad I own Loop Editor.

You need to send them the email regarding Myriad since you own that product.

Huh?

I don't own Myriad I own Loop Editor.

You need to send them the email regarding Myriad since you own that product.

i don't own myriad; i downloaded the demo a few years ago & converted a million files. then, some time later, i went to use the app, and it no longer worked. that's when i would have purchased it. also, in your reply, i read 'send' as 'sent'; sorry for the confusion.