Finally on Mojave, where's the 10.5 download?

Sascha Franck

Hi,

so, I finally got a metal-compatible GPU, installed Mojave and then went to the App Store to grab the 10.5 update - but it simply doesn't appear.

Are there any tricks to make it show up?

This is pretty weird as usually the App Store is supposed to offer the latest updates suitable for the macOS version installed (at least within certain boundaries - but given that Mojave is still officially supported, I can't see why it's not the case with Logic).

Thanks for any pointers.

The App Store only offered 10.6., which I couldn't download. Then after logging into my account details (not just the App Store), I was preesented with an "update" dialog, followed by a dialog box, telling me I could only update to the latest Mojave-compatible version (which, obviously, is what I wanted), but when I clicked on "download", it kept displaying the same dialog box.

Whatever, I solved this by logging out, moving the Logic application out of my program folder and logging back into the App Store. The download then worked. Funnily enough, it then updated the Logic application that I had moved out of the program folder (which is precisely what I wanted before).

None of that should've been required.

But anyway, I'm sorted now.