App for transposing songs?

sus4
Go to solution Solved by sus4,

I have an app that lists many many songs which you can transpose songs to any key. I have this app on my Mac computer and on my iPad. The app on my computer has the complete lists of songs. The same app on my iPad has an incomplete lists that only goes down to the end of the letter B. The problem is I can't get the rest of the list on my iPad. I was wondering if anyone here has the same app with the same problem? How do I get the complete list of songs on my ipad? The app name in the address is: jazz studies.us. When I do a search I can't find this app. I know this doesn't pertain to Logic Pro, but I don't know where else to turn. Thanks.

David, thanks for your reply. I have an icon on my desktop on my computer and iPad and when I open it, in the address window it says: jazzstudies.us. just like that. I didn't get it in the app store I got it free on the internet a few years ago. I'll check the app store maybe they have it. Thanks.

This is strange because when I click on that link the app opens for me on my computer and iPad.

Ah, I see! Probably because you have the app already installed, whereas I don't. In any case, it seems to be the app you're talking about then. Have you tried contacting them to ask them about the limitation on the iPad? I would try that if you can find some contact info.

I've been trying to locate the developer, but no luck so far. I's a bummer that it doesn't fully load on my iPad. I use this program occasionally. I think you're right that it loads because I have it on my computer and iPad. I'll let you know if I ever find the developer. Thanks again.

I've been trying to locate the developer, but no luck so far. I's a bummer that it doesn't fully load on my iPad. I use this program occasionally. I think you're right that it loads because I have it on my computer and iPad. I'll let you know if I ever find the developer. Thanks again.

What this reminds me of is using FileZilla to download files and realizing that it has a limit to the number of files it can list, which meant I could not access all the files inside a folder on a server, which is what the software is supposed to do. Very frustrating. Unfortunately, some software were coded with a certain number in mind which back when it was coded was deemed largely sufficient, and at some point that number becomes an issue (remember Y2K?) :mrgreen:.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution
David, found the answer as to why the above app didn’t fully load on my iPad. The answer is unbelievably simple. I was holding my iPad in the vertical position, when I turned it around to the horizontal position the app fully loaded and I was able to use the app with no blockage. I was dumbfounded. Don’t know why I turned my iPad to the horizontal position, but I did. Apparently holding the iPad in the horizontal position allows apps to fully load. Thought I would let you know. It might help others.