Weird Behavior With Pitch Bend Wheel

RoyFan

I'm using a bass patch from serum. Everything is ok, until I do a pitch bend. Then every key starts to play slightly out of tune.

I'm returning / resetting the pitch bend controller on my midi kb(yamaha motif es 8).

What's curious, is to solve it, I scroll to a different serum bass preset, scroll back to the one that was giving me problems cause of the bend, and now that one is fine.

Until I bend again.

Isn't the fact that scrolling to a different patch then returning tend to imply that the problem is not with the pitch bend controller on my midi.

If not, that's fine too, but does anyone know of a solution? thanks in advance

I kind of found a way around it - I'm not sure I understand a 1000% how, but the modulation controller on my midi has to be set all the way down, and then when the pitch bend returns to it's original unpitched condition things act better, still had to go in to Pitch Bend in Midi Draw to tweak something.. if anyone is more curious I can detail more but that's basically how I did it