Vocals went missing / no audio

paulybandana

I am currently using a Behringer UM2 interface , I’m not sure how I can reset the SMC any chance you can guide me ?

And what may have been the issue never had this problem

And I have enough storage space at first I thought it may have been the storage but I have over 10gb of free space !

Ok, 10GB out of how much (full HD capacity).

If that remaining 10GB represents 10~15% of total or less than the total capacity of your HD, chances are that you will encounter problems, especially when dealing with setups (project size, other running apps/services) which requires RAM resources…

Your desktop is being backed up in iCloud. If the system drive gets full, "unneeded" files are deleted but kept in the cloud and are restored when needed. Chances are your vocal files had been considered unneeded and can be restored but not fast enough to be recognized by Logic as restored.

Move a healthy amount of user data (like, a quarter to a third of the drive) from the system disk to another disk (formatted to Mac OS Extended) , then right-click on the 'empty' files and select "Download Now" or something to that extent

Edited by fuzzfilth