Send Bus Aux Remove/Delete.

A.JayWeber

Hey guys. I made a project and assigned a space designer to a send/bus . Now with every new project (maybe because I'm using a template to start) when I open my send bus number menu on the track. The space designer is always there pre assigned to be selected. I would like to remove it and only see Bus1 Bus2 and so one. Totally blank slate when I open the menu. Thoughts on how to do that?

It took me a few template hiccups to realise that when you open the template the first thing to do is Save As ... with a new project name, so that you're not overwriting the template.

While it's a good idea to save a project before you even start working inside the project, the only way to overwrite a template is by choosing File > Save As Template, choosing the same template name and confirming that you want to overwrite the file. Not exactly something that would happen by accident.

Unless you weren't using Logic's templating system and using a regular project file as your template that is...