Can't Preview Apple Loops Whilst Logic is Playiing

slolay

Hello All

Something happened: I am not able to hear the Apple Loops whilst the track is running. I used to be able to but it just stopped

I've restarted my Macbook but no joy.

I need to get this fixed so I can add loops to a track whilst it is playing.

Any help or ideas?

Thanks

It was inconsistent, it payed in some project files but would always stop when the playhead was moving.

My experience is that it has to do with specific projects, so reinstalling Logic shouldn't change anything for one specific project. If you tested one project before reinstalling Logic, and then tried again after reinstalling Logic but in a different or a new project, then my guess is, reinstalling Logic didn't affect anything.

In any case it's good that for now you're not experiencing the issue but if it comes back, that information (whether after reinstalling Logic you tested it in the same, or a different project?) will matter.

• 9 months later...
On 9/23/2021 at 9:04 PM, David Nahmani said:

My experience is that it has to do with specific projects, so reinstalling Logic shouldn't change anything for one specific project. If you tested one project before reinstalling Logic, and then tried again after reinstalling Logic but in a different or a new project, then my guess is, reinstalling Logic didn't affect anything.

In any case it's good that for now you're not experiencing the issue but if it comes back, that information (whether after reinstalling Logic you tested it in the same, or a different project?) will matter.

I just found this from the apple support and its true..   

Sep 2, 2020 6:55 AM in response to Omar.eco

This happens when you use an Audio Interface. If you change the source to built-in mac, it's resolved.