Plugin Manager Problem [SOLVED]

BubbaLover

Hello, I've been organizing my plugins and I've hit one problem that I can't seem to figure out. All of the folders that are empty in the plugin manager don't show up in the audio fx menu except for one (EQ). The only thing that appears in the folder is the vintage eq collection (in a subfolder if that makes a difference), but when I go to the plugin manager there's nothing in that folder. I just spent hours organizing and that one folder is really bothering me. Does anyone have any good ideas on this one? Images of what I'm talking about are below.

1375706194_ScreenShot2021-09-25at2_12_04AM.thumb.png.1bf03af755cf7f2fe5979a402665c55e.png

769874810_ScreenShot2021-09-25at2_11_31AM.thumb.png.8e78ba8a98356b56f70941bce0d9e396.png

Edited by BubbaLover

I can’t see all the items, as the scroll bar indicates we are only seeing about half of the items. In any case, that “EQ” folder is not the item you are looking for, you’re looking for the subfolder, so it would be called something like “EQ: Vintage EQ Collection”, and as those folders are not being displayed alphabetically, it might be out of view. Check you don’t have that item in the list somewhere…

Hey sorry I was away all weekend. I just tried what you suggested and when I attempted to rename the untitled folder EQ to recreate the folder I got an error message (which is below). After that I tried loading other plugins into the EQ folder and deleting them, and renaming the EQ folder to be a subfolder but nothing worked. Any other ideas? In any case thanks for the suggestions.

1535583705_ScreenShot2021-09-26at10_01_23PM.thumb.png.6b82add1c09074431fbf69db6eb7d4f1.png

Oh sorry I misunderstood. I just recreated the subfolder instead of the main and it worked. Thanks a ton. Not sure why you didn't believe that the folder wasn't there in the first place but whatever lol. To be clear for future folk, I made a new folder called EQ:Vintage EQ Collection, when I did, the vintage eqs were instantly in the folder. I closed the plugin manager, checked that the folder still showed up, went back into the plugin manager, deleted the folder and when I exited the folder no longer showed up. Solved!

It wasn't that I didn't believe you, I just couldn't verify it from the screenshot you showed, because you only showed half the plugin manager folders.

Rather than making assumptions, I just tried an approach to help find a solution. There are many cases when people asking for help can give unreliable information, so I've learned from experience not to doubt what people say, but not entirely to trust it either, unless I can verify it myself.

It's nothing personal, just my own troubleshooting process and I'm glad my suggestion worked...