Exported Auxes are silent?

willmarlogic

If you have time, could you let me know if doing the same type of setup and exporting with your own files works?

Interesting find! It does not work with a MIDI region triggering a software instrument. It works fine if I first bounce the MIDI region in place to an audio track. :shock:

Strange… wondering if there’s any work around besides bouncing every midi track just to send it to an aux for exporting?

One workaround would be for each Aux, to set the output of the Aux to a bus (you could first make a copy of the project file if you don't want to mess up your project. Then create as many audio tracks set to the same (ascending) busses, R-enable and record in real time.

I figured something out from an old thread! Create an empty midi region and place it on all aux tracks (or just the ones using midi). Now they make sound when exported!! :D

One workaround would be for each Aux, to set the output of the Aux to a bus (you could first make a copy of the project file if you don't want to mess up your project. Then create as many audio tracks set to the same (ascending) busses, R-enable and record in real time.

I figured something out from an old thread! Create an empty midi region and place it on all aux tracks (or just the ones using midi). Now they make sound when exported!! :D

Oh yes, the good old MIDI region on Aux tracks trick! I thought it was no longer necessary so I didn't even bother trying. Good one, good to hear it allows to work around this issue.