Importing complete sampled instrument into the Sampler

JoshJ

I have a folder of 36 files of a complete sampled synth (all octaves of the original Korg synth A1 to G5). Whats the best way to load them into the samples and get each of the sampled notes onto the right key of my midi keyboard. Do I used "Chromatic" or "Optimised. "Zone Per File" or" Zone Per Note" Couldnt find any YT videos on this specific topic. Thanks!

Zone Per File just imports just imports one of the samples (Rather than all of them), and pitches they sample up/down to create a complete keyboard. Zone Per Note imports ALL the files as expected, but the lower samples have been slowed down and the higher ones sped up (similar to if you’re just using a single sample and the Sampler pitches it up/down to create a whole keyboard out of it).

The start and end points of some of the samples have been edited and faded also.

I just want the original samples laid across the keys and not changed at all.

If I drag all the samples into the left Mapping column name “Group”, all the samples import perfectly and are unedited and un-pitched, but they are of course all in the wrong order.