Incorrect MIDI notes being played

Ubermurf

Hey!

I have an issue that has only just arisen in the last project I'm working on. Im using logic Pro X and an M-Audio Oxygen 25 midi keyboard. i have a section that is recorded with samples and a chord progression that i recorded using the M-Audio. I was in the process of recording a bass track on there M-Audio and the notes shifted up a semitone whilst playing live?? I tried to record it again by stepping down a semitone when playing live and it shifted again. I tried to record the bass line several times until it seem to work and the correct notes were playing back but when i pressed "Playback" the notes were wrong again?? i checked the piano roll and the notes are correct but just keep moving and changing. I can't seem to find a solution to this problem and I'm a bit of a techno-phone so if anyone has any solutions id be eternally grateful if you could explain in "Dumbass" (Me)terms. Thanks folks

I have an issue that has only just arisen in the last project I'm working on. Im using logic Pro X and an M-Audio Oxygen 25 midi keyboard. i have a section that is recorded with samples and a chord progression that i recorded using the M-Audio. I was in the process of recording a bass track on there M-Audio and the notes shifted up a semitone whilst playing live?? I tried to record it again by stepping down a semitone when playing live and it shifted again. I tried to record the bass line several times until it seem to work and the correct notes were playing back but when i pressed "Playback" the notes were wrong again??

To make sure we completely understand: are you recording a real bass onto an audio track, or MIDI notes from your Oxygen 25 keyboard onto a software instrument track?

OK so when you say the notes shifted up while playing live, do you mean you saw the recorded beams move on your screen, or did you hear your keyboard being transposed and the same key now triggered a note one semitone higher?

Is this in a new empty project or an existing template or project?

Did you check your global track for Transposition events?

1178863801_GlobalTransposeTrack.png.8931119af9eaa2d274ef156716cddc05.png