timing issues when moving many audio regions

aleos

I have a seemingly simple problem, but I've never run Into it before. So I'm wondering if it's a feature that I accidentally switched on, or there's some behaviour lately that is added.

Or, I have a Magic Mouse and I accidentally swiped something the wrong way?

Anyway, It is a problem I can work around, and I'm past it now, but it is baffling me I just want to see what t could be. It was very frustrating this morning. Because Like I mentioned, I've never run into it before.

In the screenshot below, I need to move the circled region, to the beginning of the project. Not enough room, before all the other stuff, so I proceed to select all, choose to move track automation (just volume) with the region, and then I move all regions ahead a few bars so I can sneak the other region in at the beginning. (I've tried moving all regions by copy/past, grabbing and mousing, and "move selection to playhead".

When I move everything, without fail, there is some timing issues. It's all audio, so everything should be staying in relation to each other when I move it. Right? Is there something that overrides this?

I just did a test and tried to move it half a bar. Timing remained. Moved it 10 bars, timing is off.

What am I missing? haha so frustrating.

1425417326_ScreenShot2021-10-18at10_45_53AM.thumb.png.11fcf26db4387d46725048bc5438875e.png