Cannot print to Pdf

Music Spirit
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Perfect thanks David! It's crazy how one can get stuck late at night with something actually basic that you've never seen before. Usually it gives me that Advanced settings menu immediately, Never in years had the menu I posted above!

Yes I've been in that exact situation before, wondering why I wasn't getting the PDF menu... however I've been experiencing that dialog for several years now. Not sure what triggers it exactly. Did you recently update your MacOS version?

• 2 weeks later...
Perfect thanks David! It's crazy how one can get stuck late at night with something actually basic that you've never seen before. Usually it gives me that Advanced settings menu immediately, Never in years had the menu I posted above!

Yes I've been in that exact situation before, wondering why I wasn't getting the PDF menu... however I've been experiencing that dialog for several years now. Not sure what triggers it exactly. Did you recently update your MacOS version?

I did update to Catalina a month or two ago but this change in Print Menu only surfaced literally days ago and I posted this request for help - which you have solved. The reason I did not just hit 'OK' is because I wrongly assumed that pressing OK would send my printer spluttering into wasted action... and it was only when you suggested the solution above that it became obvious. ( I think this is a common computer issue where a piece of computer behaviour that you have been used to for years suddenly changes and one is stuck in no man's land trying to figure it out devoid of intuition) ;)