L 10.7 new sounds - how to relocate to another drive?

mpmusicny

Hi all - Some time ago I used Logic’s Sound Manager to relocate the Sound Library to a hard drive much larger than the SSD where my system resides . . all went fine. Now with L 10.7 I’ve downloaded all the new sounds, but they installed to the old default location on my SSD. The thing is, I can’t seem to figure out any method of moving them to the hard drive location where most of the sounds live. “Relocate Sound Library” doesn’t work - choosing the larger drive is not even an option because that has its status as "Current Sound Files Location" and is greyed out. I thought maybe I might have solved it by relocating to another large drive, and then back to the intended drive, but that doesn’t move the files from their location on the OS SSD. One final thing I tried was reinstalling the entire library, but that just seems to reinstall the files to where they were - old stuff on the big drive, new stuff on the SSD - anyone know how to solve this? Thanks!